Thanks for improving raoe.org with your thoughtful comments. Using comments, you can help others (and others can help you) grow closer to Yahweh in truth and love.
We take Godly communication seriously, which is why we choose to moderate comments at raoe.org. We want to ensure it remains a safe place where your sincere, respectful comments and questions can receive sincere, respectful answers.
To leave a comment, [log in] or [create] your personal account on raoe.org. Please make sure your comments abide by the following guidelines.
Our moderators will not approve comments that fall into the following categories:
1. Comments violating biblical standards of conduct. This includes inappropriate language, personal attacks, and other un-Christian behavior.
2. Off-topic comments. If the essence of the post does not relate to the web-page content or to the commenting conversation, we will not post it.
3. Comments containing links to websites not affiliated with raoe.org.
4. Comments containing personal information. This may include any private or personal information such as name, phone number, mailing address and e-mail address.
5. Comments that seek a platform to go beyond normal discussion, such as using the comment functionality to enter lengthy debate, are unlikely to be approved. If you would like to suggest additions or corrections to teachings of The Restored Assembly of Elohim, please use our contact form.
Comments will not appear immediately. Submitting a comment does not mean it will be posted. All comments are reviewed and if selected will be posted to the website. This process may take several days depending on the number of comments and the availability of our web team to review. To expedite a comment for approval (along with the guidelines mentioned above):
1. Sign-up for an account using your real name and not an alias.
2. Keep comments short and concise. Do not continue your comments across multiple posts.
3. The comment box is for comments related to the item posted on the website, it is not a forum for debate or place to submit lengthy questions — please submit questions via the contact form .
4. The comment box is not the place to ask for help with personal issues, please submit your comment via the contact form if you have sensitive or personal information to share or require counseling.
All comments within this website are the responsibility of the commenter, not the website owner, administrator, contributor, editor or author. By submitting a comment on our website, you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold this site and all subsidiaries and representatives harmless from any and all repercussions, damages or liability. We try to approve all comments—even those that criticize our site content—that we judge to fall within these guidelines. Therefore, a comment’s approval by the moderators does NOT constitute an endorsement or agreement in any form, either by the moderators or by The Restored Assembly of Elohim.
You grant The Restored Assembly of Elohim license to use your comment in written material, and in any other form of publishing.
Anyone who violates this Comment Policy may be blocked from future access and/or commenting on this website. We reserve the right to edit this comment policy at any time.
Galatians 5:22-23 “But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.”
Philippians 2:3-5 “Let nothing be done through selfish ambition or conceit, but in lowliness of mind let each esteem others better than himself. Let each of you look out not only for his own interests, but also for the interests of others. Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus,”
Ephesians 4:2-3 “With all lowliness and gentleness, with longsuffering, bearing with one another in love, endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.”
Proverbs 6:16-19 “These six things the LORD hates, yes, seven are an abomination to Him: A proud look, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that are swift in running to evil, a false witness who speaks lies, and one who sows discord among brethren.”